Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Final Blog

I was in Lefty's Right Hand, it was about Lefty Rosenthal
I feel that this class has gone beyond what I expected it to be. When I first started the class I thought that we would be typing a bunch of nonsense into word and get through the class in no time, but we actually did a lot more work than I expected. We not only used programs I was familiar with, we used programs that I had only ever heard about or seen in passing, so this will help my future experiences a lot.

Also the work load for the class itself was way more than I, or even most of the class, expected. While it seemed at first this would be a disadvantage because I believed that it would interfere with what I thought were more “important” classes, it actually in the long run will help me out later on in my school life and my career. It will help me be ready for the more advanced classes that will be coming along in my future.

The grade I expect from this class is at least an A-, if not an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment