Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garage Band EOC week 3

I like to listen to all types of music, no matter the style. From classical all the way to heavy metal, as long as it has a good rhythm and beat. I enjoy a little bit of rap or hip-hop as long as it is not gangster or criminal in nature. I do enjoy more of the Heavy Metal type of music, it actually calms me down so I can do more work. With the power of Garage Band, on the Mac, I would have great power over the type of music I could create, and the program would be a major help to me because I am a game designer and freelance audio creator. With its power I can compose music for every different scenario in my games, and create different sound compositions for any of my audio projects. Also if I wanted to create any music for friends or myself the power of basically having an entire orchestra at hand will be very helpful. Also with Garage Band I can even try to create music that can compare with works made by the great composers. I believe even the most non music person can use the program and create works that would pass on the retail market.

No comments:

Post a Comment