Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My voice

Phoenix Phell Productions is a game production company. Although we produce all types of games, we mainly specialize in the Action Adventure and RPG genres. I am the company CEO, and I am also the founder of it. I started company wanting to bring the games me and my employees like to create to the consumer base so they could have new games that could be enjoyed. I personally like to play games that do not seemed rushed because a company thought that a product that gets out sooner is going to make more money, than a product that is the best that the group of people who made it could create. So I hope I instill the same belief in employees and consumers alike. I also believe that a good work environment helps create happier employees, which will translate to better work from employees which, in the end, will create better product. We try to promote the best working environment possible so we can have the best product possible. In the end a better product will translate into better profits for a company, but more with a game company, or any production company, a better product means more satisfied employees, who will make greater product, and that means even more satisfied customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment